We love stews, they are classic recipes that get us out of more than one trouble. Delicious, economical recipes and best of all...once you use them you make enough to freeze and have for more than a day.
1.5 kg of Iberian sirloin
1 red pepper
2 teaspoons tomato concentrate
1 large onion
4 cloves of garlic
200ml white wine
500ml meat broth
Extra virgin olive oil
- We clean the sirloins and cut them into cubes.
- We cover the bottom of our Cooper saucepan, heat and add the meat, seal.
- Add the chopped garlic and the julienned onion, brown for a few minutes over low heat.
- Add the rest of the chopped vegetables and continue sautéing until the vegetables are softened.
- Pour in the wine, leave for a few minutes until the alcohol evaporates and add the broth, bay leaf, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- We cook over medium-low heat for 40-45 minutes. We test to see that the meat is ready and serve.
- The stews are better from one day to the next, the flavors settle, the flavor and texture is much better.
- You can incorporate other vegetables: peas, mushrooms...