Amazonia Ribbed Grill Pan
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
-Delivery within 3-5 within business days
-Shipping costs from 9.90 €
At MONIX we feel the responsibility to take care of the environment and sustainably safeguard our future. For this, the kitchenware collection is launched Amazonia seeking to create a different and original product capable of transmitting a message of ecology, nature and sustainability.
Amazonia's design is focused on providing solutions that make cooking easier and faster and, by saving resources, more sustainable. Its heat-insulating Bakelite handles and coating soft touch with wood effect give Amazonia a design with natural, soft and contemporary nuances.
Together, we achieve a more sustainable and environmentally friendly future.
- The use of high-quality materials results in functional and high-performance kitchenware products.
- Made of forged aluminum with a very thick bottom (4mm), it allows us to cook with less energy on the stove since residual heat is better used; These materials, at the end of their useful life, are completely recyclable.
- In the manufacturing of its PFOA-FREE Quantanium three-layer non-stick from Whitford, no PFOA is used, thus being totally respectful of the environment; And, in addition to providing great non-stickness and allowing cooking without oil, it saves energy, water and detergents given the ease of cleaning and its bottom. Full-induction provides the product with a super-efficient magnetic transmission surface on induction cookers.
- Its heat-insulating Bakelite handles and coating soft touch with wood effect give Amazonia a design with natural, soft and contemporary nuances.
- Measurements: 28 x 28 cm.
Less is more with Monix!