Let's go with a traditional stew, chilindrón chicken cannot be missing from any recipe book. It is one of the simplest and most traditional chicken recipes in Spanish cuisine.
This avocado is perfect at any time, we recommend that it be accompanied by some French fries and of course a good bread to dip in that delicious sauce that this dish has.
- 1 free-range chicken
- 1 red pepper
- 1-2 green peppers
- 1 onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tomatoes
- 300ml white wine
- 200g mushrooms
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 50g almonds
- In our Resisten Plus 28cm frying pan . Add a splash of olive oil and brown the garlic cloves. Once ready, remove and place in a mortar along with the almonds. We crush until we have a paste, if you like you can leave the almonds without crushing at all.
- Add the cut and clean chicken to the same pan and fry until golden. We take out and reserve.
- Cut the onion into julienne strips and sauté in the pan where we have browned the chicken. It should be soft, once ready we add the red and chopped green pepper. Once everything is poached, we add the chopped tomato.
- We let all the ingredients cook over medium heat.
- Add the chicken, the cut mushrooms, the crushed garlic and almonds, the thyme, the rosemary, the salt and the pepper, stir to mix everything.
- Add the wine, cook over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- If we see that it is somewhat dry we can add a little broth or water.
- Once the sauce has reduced, remove from the heat and serve.