Summer is approaching and the season of refreshing dishes has begun, this pasta salad is perfect for lunch or dinner. A complete, light and super appetizing dish.
Pasta is perfect to have in salads, we can combine it with the ingredients that we like the most, we have as much variety of salads as our imagination can reach. Today we propose a simple one with ingredients that you surely have in your pantry.
Ingredients: (4 people)
- 400g of pasta
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 150g tuna in olive oil
- 100g sweet corn
- black olives
- 50g of cured cheese (you can use the one you like the most)
- 4-5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Ground black pepper
- A few mint leaves
- The first thing will be to prepare our vinaigrette, to do this we will mix all the ingredients in a bowl, stir to mix and set aside.
- We fill our 24cm high Lima saucepan with plenty of water, put it on the heat and once it starts to boil we add the pasta and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Once cooked, transfer to a drainer and run under cold water to stop the cooking. We drain well and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pasta, the cherry tomatoes cut in half, the cheese in small cubes, the corn and the tuna (we can use the tuna oil to make the vinaigrette, it will be much tastier).
- Finally we add the vinaigrette, stir to mix and serve.