Pumpkin is the queen of autumn, with it comes a multitude of savory and sweet recipes. It is a vegetable that we love because of how delicious it is and because of the game it gives in the kitchen. Today we bring you this pumpkin cream that couldn't be simpler, in addition to being delicious.Ingredients:
- 500g pumpkin
- 1/2 fennel bulb
- 1 apple
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 150ml cooking cream
- 250ml vegetable broth
- We preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- In a 28cm Solid+ low saucepan we put the peeled and chopped pumpkin, the quartered onion, the fennel, the cored and quartered apple, the garlic cloves and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- We bake at 180ºC for approximately 50-60 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn't burn and poking the pumpkin to check that it is tender. If we see that the rest of the ingredients are there before, we take them out and leave the pumpkin to finish cooking. If you cut the pieces not too big, everything will be ready at the same time.
- Once the vegetables are baked, we put them in a blender, add the cream, the warm vegetable broth, the nutmeg and season with salt and pepper. We blend until we leave a smooth cream without lumps.
- If the remaining texture is too thick, you can add more broth until you get the one you like best.
We serve and decorate with pumpkin seeds.