These clams in green sauce are a classic. A perfect starter to enjoy a lunch or dinner from start to finish.
The secret of this recipe is to always choose the best product, both the clams and the wine that we are going to use must be of the best quality and thus the result will be unbeatable.
- 1 kg of clams
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Fresh parsley
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 level tablespoon of flour
- 1 glass of water
- We wash the clams and leave them in salted water for a few minutes to release the sand.
- Peel the garlic and chop the fresh parsley very finely.
- In our 28cm Cooper frying pan we put a splash of olive oil, once hot we sauté the garlic together with the parsley.
- We add the wine and leave for a few minutes until the alcohol evaporates.
- We add the flour and with a whisk we mix to ensure that there are no lumps, then we add the water little by little until everything is integrated. We let the sauce reduce over low heat.
- We put the Chef saucepan with the steam accessory on the heat with the clams and a splash of water, cover and leave until they open.
- We take out the clams and mix with the sauce, keep on the heat for a few minutes so that the flavors mix and serve quickly.