This dish was not missing from any table, from our grandmothers until today, stuffed eggs continue to be one of everyone's favorite dishes. It is old food, as they usually call these types of traditional dishes and let's try to keep them maintained because they are the basis of today's cuisine.
A simple, quick dish that both adults and children like.
- 8 eggs
- 3 cans of tuna in olive oil, 80g each
- 3-4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 150g pitted olives
- We start by cooking the eggs in our Óptima 22cm high pot for 10 minutes. After this time we put them in a bowl of cold water to stop the cooking.
- We peel the eggs, cut them in half or cut the top, depending on how we are going to present them, and remove the yolks. We reserved some to decorate at the end.
- In a bowl we put the drained tuna, mayonnaise, olives and mix them with the help of a fork. We can do it like this or grind it so that the mixture is finer, this is how we have prepared it.
- Let's salt if we think it's necessary.
- To make the filling easier, we put it in a pastry bag with a wide nozzle and fill our eggs.
- We cool for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- We decorate with the crumbled yolk, some olives and serve.