Cookie lovers, these will make you levitate. A perfect mix of flavors, chocolate, coffee and a salty touch, makes these cookies an irresistible bite.
There are no excuses for not being able to enjoy a homemade sweet without too many complications.
Servings: 4-6 people
Time: 2 hours
40ml freshly brewed coffee
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
120g milk chocolate or dark chocolate
180g brown sugar
1 large egg
1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- We prepare coffee in our Induction Rock coffee maker. We reserve.
- Cut the butter into cubes, put it in a saucepan over the heat until it melts. We can also do it in the microwave.
- In a bowl we put the flour, salt, yeast and mix.
- In another bowl, mix the butter and sugar, beat until fluffy.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract and tempered coffee, mix.
- Add the flour, knead until integrated and finally the chopped chocolate.
- We wrap the dough in transparent film and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- We take out, make portions and form our cookies.
- We place them on a tray lined with baking paper, put chocolate chips on top and bake for 10-12 minutes until the edges begin to brown.
- We take it out, let it cool on a rack and enjoy our cookies.
Photographs and recipe by Raquel .