We love pickles, they are very versatile. Today we bring you some pickled red onions that will give you a lot of use, to add to sandwiches, sandwiches, salads or in a snack.
Time: 20 minutes
2 red onions
250ml white wine vinegar
125ml of water
1 tablespoon mixed pepper
1 tablespoon mustard seeds
a pinch of salt
1 spoon of sugar
- Peel and cut the onions into very thin slices. We can use a mandolin so that the cut is as fine and homogeneous as possible.
- In our Optima saucepan we put the vinegar, water, spices, salt and sugar. We heat over medium heat and leave it for a while without it coming to a boil.
- Add the onions, stir and remove from the heat.
- Once warm, put it in a jar, the liquid should cover the onions.
- Let it cool, cover and store in the refrigerator.